Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Face Made for Radio

Is what a (still) good friend said to me once. He's lucky I'm so good natured. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you, the masses, know that as of last week I have an internet radio show on Arutz 7 in English. It's live on Wednesdays from 5-6 PM Israel summer time (7 hours ahead of Eastern US) and they have it on the site for a few days as well so you can listen at your convenience. What a world. The site is israelnationalradio.com and the link to last week's pilot show is here.

I hope. Sometimes I think my hi-tech skills are on par with those of the original Judeans.

I'm always happy to hear your feedback (try to minimize those 4 letter nasties) and since I record at the studio in Bet El (and not in my pajamas on the phone from my room as I did a few years ago when I had a show) you can call in real time, too, and we can talk.

Making your life easy the name is.......Judean Eve. Natch.

No comments: